Sunday, March 25, 2012

[LYRIC] SHINHWA - VENUS "10th Album The Return" with Translation

  
(MinWoo)
눈부신 너의 모습 멈추게 머리부터 발끝까지 모두 완벽한
nunbusin neoui moseup nal meomchuge hae meoributeo balkkeutkkaji modu wanbyeokhan geol
Your dazzling image makes me stop in place; From your head to your toes, everything is perfect

(DongWan)
없이 스치던 순간 you light up ~ light up ~ light up~ light up~
amu mal eobsi seuchideon neol cheom bon sungan you light up ~ light up ~ light up~ light up~
The moment I saw you passing by wordlessly; you light up ~ light up ~ light up~ light up~

(JunJin)
같았어 (dreamer~dreamer~) 실크 너의 드레스 (angel~angel~)
kkumman gatasseo (dreamer~dreamer~) silkeu bit neoui deureseu (angel~angel~)
It felt like a dream (dreamer~dreamer) Your silky light dress (angel~ angel~)

(HyeSung)
결이 느껴져 (closer~closer~) 너를 부르고 있어
sumgyeori neukkyeojyeo (closer~closer~) neoreul bureugo isseo
I feel your breath (closer~closer~) I am calling out to you

(All)your ma luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! venus 얼어붙어 버린 몸을 녹여
your ma luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! venus eoreobuteo beorin nae momeul nogyeo
Your my luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! Venus You melt my frozen body
잡고 잡고 싶은걸 (just say your love) 잡고 잡고 싶은 (just say your love)
neol japgo japgo sipeungeol (just say your love) neol japgo japgo sipeun mam (just say your love)
I want to catch catch you (just say your love) My heart wants to catch catch you (just say your love)

your ma luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! venus 뛰는 가슴은 지금 향하고
your ma luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! venus ttwineun gaseumeun jigeum neol hyanghago
Your my luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! venus My heart is beating toward you right now
갖고 갖고 싶은걸 (just say your love) 갖고 갖고 싶은 (just say your love)
neol gatgo gatgo sipeungeol (just say your love) neol gatgo gatgo sipeun mam (just say your love)
I want want you (just say your love) My heart wants wants you (just say your love)

(Rap)(Andy)
상적인 너의 아름다움 You’re goddess heaven sent fallin’ down
hwansangjeogin neoui areumdaum You‘re goddess heaven sent fallin‘ down
Your beauty is fantastic You‘re goddess heaven sent fallin‘ down
너무 차원이 달라 비교조차도 저주받을 범죄일지도 몰라
neomu chawoni dalla bigyojochado jeojubadeul beomjoeiljido molla
Your level is so different, Even comparing you to anything might be a cursed sin

(JunJin+MinWoo)
너와 같은 곳엔 destiny 너의 그림자만 봐도 느껴
jakku neowa gateun gosen destiny neoui geurimjaman bwado nan neol neukkyeo
I keep going to the same place as you – destiny; Even by looking at your shadow, I feel you
이젠 너를 놓칠까 미칠 같아 you light up ~ light up ~ light up~ light up~
ijen neoreul nochilkka bwa michil geot gata you light up ~ light up ~ light up~ light up~
Now I'm going crazy in case I lose you; You light up~light up~light up~light up~

(DongWan)
만의 시간 (dreamer~dreamer~) 환상 속에서 (angel~ angel~)
dulmanui sigan (dreamer~dreamer~) geu hwansang sogeseo (angel~ angel~)
Our time together (dreamer~dreamer~) In that fantasy (angel~angel~)
멈춰선 my venus (closer~closer~) 너를 원하고 있어
meomchwoseon my venus (closer~closer~) neoreul wonhago isseo
My Venus has paused (closer~closer~) I am wanting you

(All)
your ma luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! venus 얼어붙어 버린 몸을 녹여
your ma luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! venus eoreobuteo beorin nae momeul nogyeo
Your ma luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! Venus You melt my frozen body
잡고 잡고 싶은걸 (just say your love) 잡고 잡고 싶은 (just say your love)
neol japgo japgo sipeungeol (just say your love) neol japgo japgo sipeun mam (just say your love)
I want to catch catch you (just say your love) My heart wants to catch catch you (just say your love)

your ma luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! venus 뛰는 가슴은 지금 향하고
your ma luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! venus ttwineun gaseumeun jigeum neol hyanghago
Your ma luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! venus My heart is beating toward you right now
갖고 갖고 싶은걸 (just say your love) 갖고 갖고 싶은 (just say your love)
neol gatgo gatgo sipeungeol (just say your love) neol gatgo gatgo sipeun mam (just say your love) [/color]
I want want you (just say your love) My heart wants wants you (just say your love)

(HyeSung)
비로운 your eyes 눈부신 this night 아주 곳으로 데려갈게 끝에 닿을
sinbiroun your eyes nunbusin this night aju meon goseuro deryeogalge son kkeute daheul ttae
Your eyes are so mysterious, this night is so dazzling; I will take you far away when the tips of our hands touch

(Rap)(Eric)
e-r-i-c I got to love you no one else above you 24/7 always thinkin’ of you날개를 펼쳐
e-r-i-c I got to love you no one else above you 24/7 always thinkin‘ of younalgaereul pyeolchyeo
E-r-i-c I got to love you no one else above you 24/7 always thinkin’ of you; Spread your wings
름위로 높이 날아가 higher baby, Let’s fly, touch the sky, no doubt that You’re one of a kind, now let’s ride to the moon we can own the night 맘을 비워버리고 I’ll blow your mind
gu reumwiro deo nopi naraga higher baby, Let‘s fly, touch the sky, no doubt that You‘re one of a kind, now let‘s ride to the moon we can own the night ne mameul da biwobeorigoI‘ll blow yourmind
Fly higher than the clouds Higher baby, Let’s fly, touch the sky No doubt that you’re one of a kind,
Now let’s ride to the moon we can own the night Empty your heart and I'll blow your mind


(All)
your ma luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! venus 얼어붙어 버린 몸을 녹여
your ma luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! venus eoreobuteo beorin nae momeul nogyeo
your ma luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! Venus You melt my frozen body
잡고 잡고 싶은걸 (just say your love) 잡고 잡고 싶은 (just say your love)
neol japgo japgo sipeungeol (just say your love) neol japgo japgo sipeun mam (just say your love)
I want to catch catch you (just say your love) My heart wants to catch catch you (just say your love)

(Rap)(JunJin)
Unlike other girls your outta this world 천사들도 무릎 꿇을걸 꿈속에만 일어나는
Unlike other girls your outta this world cheonsadeuldo da mureup kkurheulgeol kkumsogeman ireonaneun beop
Unlike other girls your outta this world Even all the angels have bowed before you; This can only happen in dreams

(Rap)(Andy)
눈앞에 여신이 이뤄주는 these stars all dance around you all night I’m crazy bout you
nunape yeosini irwojuneun geot these stars all dance around you all night I‘m crazy bout you
Don’t ever never leave us you’re my love my love venus
A goddess has formed in front of my eyes; These stars all dance around you all night I’m crazy bout you; Don’t ever never leave us you’re my love my love Venus


Cr : allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment